Golf Property Analysts brings vast experience to our practice, having completed assignments in most areas of the US, as well as Canada, The Caribbean, Central America and the UK. From our base in the Philadelphia Area, we have served clients in 45 states with vast experience in all types of golf properties, including Private, Semi-Private, Daily-Fee, Resort and Municipal facilities. We have the ability to react quickly and efficiently while solving the most complex challenges the ever changing golf industry has to offer.
Each of our highly trained and qualified professional staff bring a unique and focused perspective to the golf industry. From real estate appraisal and brokerage to golf development and financing to golf management, agronomy and membership development, we’ve been there and use our experience to our clients’ benefit.
- From more than 3,000 assignments over 35 years in 45 states, Canada, Scotland and the Caribbean, we’ve “seen it all” and have the data and experience to assist our clients in making sound decisions.
- The name Golf Property Analysts represents the finest in consulting, appraisal and brokerage services to the golf industry for more than 35 years.
- We pride ourselves on timely and professional work tailor made to solve the client’s problems. We don’t use a “cookie cutter approach” to all situations.
- We are truly independent. We are not and never have been a part of a larger firm with multiple disciplines and interests. Golf and club properties are our primary business and we provide objective and sound advice to clubs, investors, owners, lenders, lawyers and fiduciaries alike.
- We know the players. After nearly all these years, we know where to go and who to ask to solve our clients’ problems. Combining our development and brokerage experience with our vast appraisal and consulting background enables us to bring a unique perspective to each assignment.
- Our staff brings a variety of backgrounds to solve the wide variety of problems that occur in the golf business.
President Larry Hirsh is an industry leader, author and frequent lecturer with unparalleled credibility and experience. Hirsh was instrumental is establishing the Society of Golf Appraisers (SGA) and was its first president. He has pioneered a variety of valuation and analysis techniques now considered standard in the industry and shared them through his many articles in a wide variety of professional journals and industry publications.
Hirsh has also authored a text on the valuation and analysis of golf course and country club properties to be published in 2016.