Each of our highly trained and qualified professional staff bring a unique and focused perspective to the golf industry. From real estate appraisal and brokerage to golf development and financing to golf management, agronomy and membership development, we’ve been there and use our experience to our clients’ benefit.
- From more than 3,000 assignments over 35 years in 45 states, Canada, Scotland and the Caribbean, we’ve “seen it all” and have the data and experience to assist our clients in making sound decisions.
- The name Golf Property Analysts represents the finest in consulting, appraisal and brokerage services to the golf industry for more than 35 years.
- We pride ourselves on timely and professional work tailor made to solve the client’s problems. We don’t use a “cookie cutter approach” to all situations.
- We are truly independent. We are not and never have been a part of a larger firm with multiple disciplines and interests. Golf and club properties are our primary business and we provide objective and sound advice to clubs, investors, owners, lenders, lawyers and fiduciaries alike.
- We know the players. After nearly all these years, we know where to go and who to ask to solve our clients’ problems. Combining our development and brokerage experience with our vast appraisal and consulting background enables us to bring a unique perspective to each assignment.
- Our staff brings a variety of backgrounds to solve the wide variety of problems that occur in the golf business.