How about talking about what we’re thankful for this Thanksgiving!
- As always, I’m thankful for my wonderful wife & family and their love, continued good health and safety. If I had nothing else they alone would make me a most fortunate man.
- I’m thankful that our kids are growing up to be wonderful young adults and truly understand right from wrong. They are honorable and productive members of society.
- I’m thankful that my daughter is back home in the USA after 5 years abroad.
- I’m thankful that my oldest son has found a profession he truly loves and is fulfilled with his daily activities.
- I’m thankful for our continued good health.
- I’m thankful for the doctors and staff at Bryn Mawr Hospital who recently took good care of me when I dealt with a most unpleasant bout with vertigo (PLEASE AVOID THAT!)
- I’m thankful for the continued confidence of our clients, who allow me to continue doing a job I truly love and who we get to help with their golf property challenges.
- I’m always thankful for all my terrific friends and extended family who fulfill my life, pat me on the back when I do good and accept me when I mess up, no matter what.
- I’m thankful that a group of my old college golfing buddies has reunited and plans our second golf trip together in the spring.
- I’m continually thankful for being able to walk the golf course, enjoy the game and that my handicap has actually gone down over the past few months.
- I’m thankful that we live in a country where whether one agrees or disagrees, we can express ourselves, dissent and participate in the debate and the process. Let’s hope that continues.
- I’m thankful that I’ve lost 12 pounds leading up to Thanksgiving. Hoping I don’t gain it back 🙂
- I’m thankful that this Thanksgiving, our entire family will be together for a great day filled with some golf (hopefully), lots of food, football and spirited conversation.
- I’m thankful for our 3 dogs, even though they make too much noise, crowd the bed every night and don’t leave me much room.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!