How about talking about what we’re thankful for this Thanksgiving!
- First and foremost, I’m thankful for my wonderful wife & family and their love, continued good health and safety. If I had nothing else they alone would make me a most fortunate man. Our kids are growing up to wonderful young adults and I’m most proud of them.
- I’m thankful for my son Max’s engagement to Deborah, who we welcome with open arms into our family.
- I’m thankful for my continued good health.
- I’m thankful that I get to work around the game I love every day. Who could ask for more to be able to combine their hobby and profession?
- I’m most thankful for our many clients and friends who make the above possible.
- I’m thankful for having had the opportunity to author my recent book, published by the Appraisal Institute. www.appraisalinstitute.org/golf
- I’m thankful for all my terrific friends and extended family who fulfill my life, pat me on the back when I do good and accept me when I mess up, no matter what.
- I’m thankful for being able to walk the golf course, enjoy the game and sometimes actually play reasonably well, especially when I get to play with (and maybe beat one or both of) my sons.
- I’m thankful that we live in a country where whether one agrees or disagrees, we can express ourselves, dissent and participate in the debate and the process.
- I’m thankful that despite a brutally divisive campaign, it appears as though a peaceful transition of power will occur once again in our country.
- I’m thankful that this Thanksgiving my beloved Penn State Nittany Lion football team is relevant again, and part of the national conversation.
- I’m thankful that this Thanksgiving, our entire family will be together for a great day filled with some golf (hopefully), lots of food, football and spirited conversation.
- I’m thankful for our 3 dogs, even though they crowd the bed every night and don’t leave me much room.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!